Description: Position: Project Manager/Graphic Designer
We are looking for someone to join the team who is highly organized and independent. As a successful candidate, you are able to effectively coordinate tasks to accomplish projects with timeliness and creativity. You must be organized, detail-oriented, and a conscientious self-starter; you must be able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under pressure.
Responsibilities and roles vary with the nature of the projects. We are seeking someone who is experienced with client facing responsibilities, such as requirements gatherings and project status meetings. You must also have experience managing external contractors, both individuals and teams. The ability to learn new software and procedures is essential.
A large percentage of projects have aggressive deadlines and are often time sensitive with tight turn-around times. Due to the nature of the healthcare industry, you must be prepared to learn and understand strict regulatory procedures and regulations and be able to stick to a process. Attention to detail is critical; writing, proofreading and editing skills are required.
A thorough understanding of the adobe creative suite is encouraged. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience developing visual concepts and executing design from spoken description using brand guidelines. Many projects begin with vague ideas and it will be your responsibility to find clear direction and bring the project through to completion.
- Post-secondary University education in graphic design, project management, marketing, or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate-advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Have your own vehicle as this position is on-site and not easily accessible by public transportation.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Bilingualism (English/French)
- Web development (WordPress, Dreamweaver, html)